Clerk & Recorder
***OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Thurs, 7:30 am - 5:30 pm***
The Office of the Clerk and Recorder is responsible for conducting primary, general, and special elections held in the county; voter registration; recording and processing public documents; issuing and recording marriage licenses; and titling and registering of motor vehicles.
Motor Vehicle Information
Why not "Skip the Trip!" There are over 34 online services, from renewing your registration to changing your address, and more. Visit the Colorado Department of Revenue website.
- Motor vehicle Late Fees (PDF)
- All NEW motor vehicle transactions require ID, proof of insurance and proof of residency in the county
- Credit/debit cards are accepted with a service fee of $0.25 + 2.25% (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
*Self-service DMV Kiosks are available throughout the state for renewals, tab replacements, duplicate registrations, etc. Find a kiosk near you!
- Marriage license information (PDF)
- Civil Union information (PDF)
- Clear Creek County Clerk and Recorder fees (PDF)
We need election judges, especially for 2024! If you have some free time over the couple weeks that our voting center is open, please fill out and return this form: Election Judge Application
Register to Vote or Verify/Make Changes to your Voter Registration: www.govotecolorado.gov
- 2022 Clear Creek County General Results
- 2022 Clear Creek County Primary Results
- Clear Creek County 2021 Coordinated Election Results
- Clear Creek County 2020 Election Results
- 2020 Presidential Primary Results (PDF)
- 2019 Coordinated Election Results (PDF)
- 2018 General Election Results
- 2018 Primary Election Results
UOCAVA Voting Information
Get Accurate Information about Elections here: www.clerkandrecorder.org