Clerk & Recorder
The Office of the Clerk and Recorder is responsible for conducting primary, general, and special elections held in the county; voter registration; recording and processing public documents; issuing and recording marriage licenses; and titling and registering of motor vehicles.
Motor Vehicle Information
Why not "Skip the Trip!" There are over 34 online services, from renewing your registration to changing your address, and more. Visit the Colorado Department of Revenue website.
- Motor vehicle Late Fees (PDF)
- All NEW motor vehicle transactions require ID, proof of insurance and proof of residency in the county
- Credit/debit cards now accepted with a service fee of 2.25% (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Marriage license information (PDF)
- Civil Union information (PDF)
- Clear Creek County Clerk and Recorder fees (PDF)
BALLOT BOX UPDATES - Some of our ballot boxes have been moved/removed to improve the integrity of our elections.
Register to Vote or Verify/Make Changes to your Voter Registration: www.govotecolorado.gov
- 2022 Clear Creek County Primary Results
- Clear Creek County 2021 Coordinated Election Results
- Clear Creek County 2020 Election Results
- 2020 Presidential Primary Results (PDF)
- 2019 Coordinated Election Results (PDF)
- 2018 General Election Results
- 2018 Primary Election Results
- Voter Registration Form (PDF)
- CO Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation
UOCAVA Voting Information
Get Accurate Information about Elections here: www.clerkandrecorder.org