- Feature Links
- Document Center
- NEW Health Clinic!
Clear Creek County Collaborative Care Center
- Clinic Rendering
- How Can I Help?
- Timeline of Activity
- Funding Achievements
- Contact Info
- Healthcare History
Creation of a special fund to be used for the purpose of holding donations for the Collaborative Care Clinic, restricted to use for capital costs of constructing, equipping and maintaining the facility.
Donate Today! https://www.coloradogives.org/clearcreekcountyhealthcarecenter
- $200,000 Energy & Mineral Grant Award from CO Dept of Local Affairs
- $341,500 Energy & Mineral Grant Award from CO Dept of Local Affairs
- $1,000,000 Energy & Mineral Grant Award from CO Dept of Local Affairs
- $500,000 Colorado Health Foundation
- $10,000 El Pomar Foundation @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Project Contact: Cindy Dicken
- email@example.com @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- In October of 2011, the last independent primary care practice in Clear Creek closed, and the County began a search for a Primary Care Provider that could deliver quality, sustainable health care with respected brand recognition. After years of searching and the issuance of an RFP (Request for Proposal) Centura/Centura Health Physicians Group (CHPG) was chosen to be our partner, and to provide the quality care our citizens and visitors desire and deserve.
- July 17, 2017, almost six years after the closure of the last primary care clinic, the “Idaho Springs Centura Health Physicians Group" Primary Care Clinic opened in the historic Jacob House. Built in the 19th Century, the 1335 square foot Jacob House was renovated and converted to a full service healthcare facility. The CHPG Physicians opened the clinic doors on that Monday morning in July to find the first patients standing outside waiting to see the doctor.
- One year later 3668 patients had been seen; 1068 more patient encounters than the Pro Forma estimated for the first year of service.
- Two years later 4771 patients had been seen; 537 more patients than the Pro Forma estimated for the second year of service.
- Yearly Patient Satisfaction Scores for the Idaho Springs CHPG Clinic are consistently higher than any other CHPG Clinic.
The Dream Becomes a Reality
- With a clear need for a larger, more permanent facility that covers the combined needs of behavioral, physical and mental health, the idea for the "Clear Creek County Collaborative Care Center" was born.
- With its architectural design grounded in the past, mirroring Idaho Springs’ Historic Downtown, this 12,000 square foot building will function as the cornerstone for Collaborative Health Care in Clear Creek County.
- The second floor of the facility will house most of the services currently offered at the Community Resource Center in Idaho Springs including: Clear Creek County Public Health: WIC, Healthy Communities, Vaccines for Children, and other Public Health CORE Services.
- The Collaborative Care Center will be conveniently located in an Idaho Springs neighborhood setting with new sidewalks perfect for baby strollers, wheelchairs, and other ADA mobility aids providing ease of access to the Collaborative Care Center as well as the grocer, post office, downtown shops and restaurants, the Idaho Springs Library, Carlson Elementary School, and the Clear Creek Recreation Center. County Transportation Services can drop off and pick up patients just outside the front door of the Healthcare Center.
Other Programs to Be Housed at New Facility:
- DHS CCCAP/Childcare Eligibility and Enrollment
- Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Other Private Behavioral Health Providers
- Medicaid Eligibility and Enrollment for children, families, and adults
- SNAP (Food Stamps) and Employment First
- TANF/Colorado Works
- Adult Eligibility Programs and Services
The new Collaborative Care Center will leave behind the confines of the 1335 square foot Jacob House as soon as it is “move in ready”--expected by Summer 2021. Centura (and other providers are expected to occupy the main floor (6,000 sq. ft.), while increasing the number of patients seen with combined resources from the County---ALL under ONE roof!
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS DONORS:
(updated April 13, 2021)
Albert Frei & Sons
Beau Jo’s Pizza
The Boettcher Foundation
Colorado Department of Local Affairs
The Colorado Health Foundation
The El Pomar Foundation
Freeport McMoRan Foundation
Peak Coaching & Training
Pisula Development Company
Loveland Ski Area/Clear Creek Skiing Corporation/The Upham Family
Craig & Dana Abrahamson
Heidi and Steve Ardern
Bill Fox and Beth Ramsey
UC & Karl Johnson
Jeff and Health Loomis
Larry F. Pyers
Michael and Luanne Stewart