See below for updates on COVID-19 cases, vaccine and testing information and current/upcoming events.
TOTAL CASES: 471 (up 2 from last week)
TOTAL HOSPITALIZATIONS: 20
TOTAL DEATHS: 3
TOTAL VACCINE DOSES ADMINISTERED: 8,189 (this number includes county residents and non-residents)
VACCINATION RATE: 50.6% are fully vaccinated with an additional 4.9% having had 1 dose and awaiting their second dose.
These rates are based on 8,646 eligible residents aged 12+.
VACCINE & TESTING INFORMATION: Please scroll down for details on our weekly COVID-19 testing site and vaccination clinic(s)
MASK MANDATE: Effective May 21, the Clear Creek County mask mandate was lifted. Residents, employees/businesses and visitors should follow the State of Colorado mask requirements:
- Fully vaccinated people can go without masks in public spaces unless the setting requires otherwise.
- Unvaccinated people ages 11 and over are encouraged to continue wearing masks in all public indoor spaces where members of different households are present.
- Masks are still required in certain settings, including in schools for unvaccinated students, teachers and staff, as well as other settings which are listed in the State’s Executive Order.
- Local businesses may have additional mask restrictions.
- Everyone must still wear masks on planes, buses, trains and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States, and in U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations. This is required by federal law for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.
- For more Statewide information, visit CDPHE's website.
- For more local information, please see the County’s Public Health Orders & Guidance page.
DIAL LEVEL: CLEAR
- If you have questions regarding the Dial Level and/or business guidance, please contact Rebecca Abrahamson at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO END THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC IS TO GET VACCINATED. UNTIL THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION IS VACCINATED, THE BEST WAY TO KEEP OURSELVES AND OUR COMMUNITIES HEALTHY IS TO:
- Limit travel and in-person gatherings.
- When in public, wear a mask, keep your distance from others, and practice good hygiene.
CLEAR CREEK COUNTY VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
Still looking for work or employees in Clear Creek County? The Clear Creek County Virtual Job Fair is returning for Round 2 on Wednesday, June 23rd from 9AM to 11AM!
Participate online using a computer or mobile device, to connect with the best businesses and candidates Clear Creek has to offer! All industries are welcome to attend, including retail, office-based, food and beverage services, personal services, recreation, lodging, and more.
UPCOMING VACCINATION CLINICS
Still need to get vaccinated? Did you miss your 2nd dose of Moderna?
Drop-in or call to make an appointment!
EVERY WEDNESDAY IN JUNE - NEW EXTENDED HOURS
10am-7pm / Walk-In
Idaho Springs / Clear Creek Resource Center / 1531 Colorado Blvd.
To reduce wait time at clinics:
- Pre-register at: https://www.comassvax.org/clinic/search – enter CLEAR CREEK COUNTY in the LOCATION box and then click the SEARCH button. Find the clinic you're interested in and self-register.
- Complete the required Screening Form directly on PrepMod – no need to print it out. Paper copies available at the clinics if needed.
Contact our COVID-19 Response Assistant at:
- COVID HEALTH & VACCINE INFO LINE 303-670-7528
- Messages/emails returned Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
For more information on COVID-19 Vaccinations in Clear Creek County and other frequently asked questions, please proceed to the COVID-19 Vaccine Information Page.
TUESDAYS / 10am - 2pm / Idaho Springs / Drive-Thru
NOTE NEW LOCATION STARTING TUESDAY, JUNE 1ST: GRAVEL LOT BETWEEN THE BUS BARN & DIGGER FIELD - by the Rec Center at 1047 Miner St. | Idaho Springs
Check for schedule updates at: https://www.covidcheckcolorado.org
To reduce wait-time, use this link to pre-register for COVID-19 TESTING: https://www.covidcheckcolorado.org
For more information on COVID-19 Testing in Clear Creek County please proceed to the COVID-19 Testing page.
MONTHLY VIRTUAL TOWN HALL UPDATE
During the summer, Virtual Town Halls will be held every other month. The June Virtual Town Hall has been cancelled; the next Virtual Town Hall will be held on Thursday July 8th, 5:30pm - 6:30pm. Please check back for the link and monthly topics.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this survey. Your answers will help shape the future of our county and better plan resources and support. Results are being compiled and will be shared when available.
More information about the survey can be found on our COVID-19 COMMUNITY IMPACT SURVEY page.