Clear Creek County Planning
The Planning Department administrates the Zoning Regulations, Subdivision Regulations, 1041 Regulations, and other various permitting processes; facilitates the production of community plans, studies, and procedures that guide community development, neighborhood enhancement, and environmental protection; and provides enforcement of the County's land use regulations.
Permit Submittal Hours
- 8:00 am to 9:30 am, no appointment required
- 9:30 am to 3:30 pm, appointment recommended in order for staff to be available to review permit applications for submittal
Incomplete submittals will be refused until all required items can be received together. Please see the appropriate Overview Packet for minimum submittal requirements.
Approved Permit Pick-up Hours
- How can I find out how a property is zoned?
- What are the required building setbacks and allowed uses in my zoning district?
- Can I subdivide my property into several lots?
- Will subdividing change my property tax status?
- Does the County enforce covenants?
- Can I just deed property to my children without going through the subdivision process?
- How do I determine where my property boundaries are?
- How do I file a complaint?
- Can I camp on my property?
- How can I learn more about camping in Clear Creek County?