View the Numbers
Our County Public & Environmental Health Department is constantly tracking COVID-19 numbers and considering what they mean for our community. Here are the most relevant numbers for keeping Clear Creek schools and businesses open, compiled by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE).
- From August 16 – August 29, 2020, we have had:
- 41.07 cases per 100,000 people
- 4 total new cases
- This number represents a fairly low level of incidence, but we would like to see it lower.
This percentage shows the number of positive cases in relation to the overall number of tests conducted.
- Over the past two weeks ending on August 29, 2020, we have had an average positivity rate of .92%.
- Less than 2% is optimal, less than 1% is our goal.
For the most up-to date COVID-19 information and how it relates to our community, plus the opportunity to ask questions and get real-time answers, please listen to the weekly update provided by Suzanne Boccia, Office of Emergency Management Director, and Dr. Timothy Ryan, Public Health Director, at the weekly Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Meetings held on most Tuesdays at 11am.
There are several ways to join the virtual BOCC Meetings:
Click the Zoom link below:
- https://zoom.us/j/167562115 / Webinar ID: 167 562 115
- Dial: 669-900-6833 or 346-248-7799 / Webinar ID: 167 562 115
- Or iPhone one-tap: 669-900-6833,,167562115#
Livestream on our Facebook page:
Listen on KGOAT Radio:
- 102.7 FM, 103.9 FM, or livestream at https://www.clearcreekradio.com/stream