COVID-19 Vaccine Information
UPCOMING VACCINATION CLINICS IN CLEAR CREEK
Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines available for those age 18+
Still need to get vaccinated? Did you miss your 2nd dose of Moderna?
Drop-in or call to make an appointment!
EVERY WEDNESDAY IN JUNE - NEW EXTENDED HOURS
10am-7pm / Walk-In
Idaho Springs / Clear Creek Resource Center / 1531 Colorado Blvd.
To reduce wait time at clinics:
- Pre-register at: https://www.comassvax.org/clinic/search – enter CLEAR CREEK COUNTY in the LOCATION box and then click the SEARCH button. Find the clinic you're interested in and self-register.
- Complete the required Screening Form directly on PrepMod – no need to print it out. Paper copies available at the clinics if needed.
OTHER LOCAL VACCINATION OPTIONS:
Idaho Springs & Evergreen Safeway Pharmacy
Pfizer vaccine available; drop-in or self-schedule appointments at: https://www.mhealthappointments.com/covidappt
Self-schedule an appointment at: https://www.walmart.com/cp/immunizations-flu-shots/1228302
Evergreen Walgreens Pharmacy | 3510 Evergreen Parkway
Pfiizer vaccine available. Self-schedule an appointment at: https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19/location-screening
Evergreen Fire & Rescue | 1802 Bergen Parkway
- Monday afternoons and Thursdays
- Appointment is required
- You must call: (303) 239-7000, Option 1, to be scheduled.
- DO NOT call EFR for an appointment.
OTHER STATEWIDE VACCINATION OPTIONS:
To find other vaccination clinics in Colorado, visit: https://covid19.colorado.gov/for-coloradans/vaccine/where-can-i-get-vaccinated
Contact our COVID-19 Response Assistant at:
- COVID HEALTH & VACCINE INFO LINE 303-670-7528 | Messages/emails returned Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THE VACCINATION CLINIC?
- We do not need you to provide any form of ID or insurance information.
- Please arrive wearing a mask to keep our staff safe.
I GOT VACCINATED, AM I GOOD TO GO?
- Getting vaccinated helps strengthen your body’s ability to fight against the virus. It does not guarantee that you won’t get infected with COVID-19.
- You can get still get COVID in between doses and even after you get both doses (or the single dose of Janssen). If you contract the virus after getting vaccinated, your symptoms will most likely be less severe than if you were not vaccinated.
- Reports of COVID-19 being contracted between first and second doses are on the rise.
- It takes two weeks after receiving your second dose (or the single dose of Janssen) for your immune system to reach peak efficacy.
- If you've had COVID-19, you can catch it again. Getting the vaccine is recommended.
- Until community immunity is reached, meaning that 70 to 85% of the entire population is vaccinated, the best ways to keep ourselves and others healthy continues to be:
> Limit in-person social gatherings and travel.
> When in public, wear a mask, keep your distance from others, and practice good hygiene.
EVEN AFTER YOU'RE VACCINATED, PLEASE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDANCE.
FOR MORE COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION, SCROLL DOWN TO REVIEW MORE DOCUMENTS:
CLICK IMAGES BELOW TO VIEW FULL-SIZE
|COVID-19 Vaccine for Teens and Preteens|
|Deciding If You Want to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine?||What to Expect After You Get Your COVID-19 Vaccination - CCCPH|
|How Vaccines Are|
|The Different Types of|
|Post-Vaccine FAQs - CCCPH||No Health Insurance? Need|
|FAQs about the COVID-19 Vaccine - CDC||5 Things to Know About the|
Additional Information and Resources
- COVID-19 vaccine safety, U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker Registration
- COVID-19 vaccine development and planning for Colorado (CDPHE)
- Vaccine for Coloradans webpage (CDPHE)
- COVID-19 Colorado Vaccine FAQs (CDPHE)
- FDA COVID-19 vaccine information
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccine website and factsheet, and call center for questions: 1-866-MODERNA (1-866-663-3762)
- FDA Moderna vaccine Q&A
- UPDATED Janssen Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers