Clear Creek County Public Health offers free, weekly walk-in community vaccination clinics. See below for details and additional vaccine information.
- 10am to 4pm
- Walk-In - no appointments needed
- Pre-registration strongly encouraged
- Clear Creek Health & Wellness Center
- 1969 Miner Street - 2nd Floor – Idaho Springs, CO 80452
- Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines and boosters (ages 18+)
- Pediatric doses of Pfizer vaccines (ages 5 to 11)
- *All COVID vaccines are provided at no cost*
Moderna boosters are recommended at least 6 months after the second dose. J & J boosters are recommended at least 2 months after the first dose. According to the FDA and CDC, it safe to "mix & match" vaccine brands.
To reduce wait time at vaccine clinics,
PRE-REGISTRATION IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED:
- Pre-register at: https://www.comassvax.org/clinic/search – enter CLEAR CREEK in the LOCATION box and then click the SEARCH button, there is no need to enter any other information. Find the clinic you're interested in and self-register.
How to come prepared for your appointment:
- You do not need to provide any form of I.D. or insurance information.
- You should bring your original COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (if receiving second dose or booster).
- Please arrive wearing a mask to keep our staff safe.
If you have any questions and/or have transportation or mobility issues that are keeping you from getting vaccinated, please call our PUBLIC HEALTH COVID INFORMATION LINE at 303-670-7528 for assistance and a member of our Public Health team will respond as quickly as possible.
For other resources or how to come prepared for your vaccine appointment, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccine Information page.