The Planning Commission recommends decisions on land use cases to the Board of County Commissioners and certifies recommendations on zoning regulations and maps.
- When: Third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM
- Occasional alternative meetings will be held on the first Wednesday of each month, please watch the calendar
- Planning Commission Meetings are being held in a hybrid format. Therefore, please feel free to attend either in person or join virtually.
- In Person location: BOCC hearing room located in the Clear Creek County Courthouse, 405 Argentine Street, Georgetown, CO 80444. Please park in the rear parking lot and enter through the west door.
- Virtual access: Planning Commission Virtual Zoom Access Please click on the link above to enter a scheduled Planning Commission meeting virtually. You may need to enter the included password or webinar ID to gain access.
The Planning Commission (PC) consists of seven regular members appointed by the Board of County Commissioners. Each member serves for a three year term.
- Dave Christensen
- Russell Clark
- Dave Andrews
- Tony Williams
- Open Position
The Planning Commission’s mandate is to advise the Board of County Commissioners on the best land use of Clear Creek County lands, for the benefit of the County and its inhabitants, which includes indigenous wildlife. The Planning Commission considers historical use of the land, current use, and best possible use in all its land use decisions and recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners.
If you have any questions pertaining to the Planning Commission, please contact the PC Secretary at (303) 679-2361.