Immunizations and vaccinations are given to both adults and children by our Public Health Registered Nurses. All vaccinations recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for children are available at the Health and Wellness Center in Idaho Springs.
Normally, immunizations are given by appointment or on a walk-in basis at the Health and Wellness Center in Idaho Springs on Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Appointments are suggested to ensure vaccine and staff availability. Call 303-670-7528 to make an appointment.
- Primary Moderna: 6 months-5 years
- Moderna Bivalent booster: now available for 6 months and up
-must have completed two primary doses of Moderna
- eligible two months after completion of second primary shot
- "mix and match" not authorized for this age group
- Hepatitis A & B
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (DTap)
- Inactivated poliovirus (IPV)
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (chicken pox)
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines
- Meningococcal MCV4
- Purified protein derivative (PPD) skin test
- Pneumococcal PCV13
*It is safe to give COVID-19 vaccinations with other vaccinations
NOTE: Public Health does not carry Travel Vaccine, Shingles or Meningitis B.